Full-time security administrator
1. It is directly managed by the safety management department of the company.
2. Be responsible for the safety work of each workshop, implement the company-level safety production instructions and regulations, and check and supervise the implementation of workshop safety work.
3. Provide operation safety guidance to operators, supervise and educate workshop employees on the correct wearing and use of labor protection equipment.
4. Assist the workshop director in the establishment of workshop safety standardization and actively promote it, and assist the workshop to improve the basic information of safety management.
5. Assist in the formulation and revision of the workshop's safety production management system and safety operation procedures, and check the workshop's implementation.
6. Participate in the investigation and handling of various safety accidents in the workshop, and conduct statistical analysis in strict accordance with the "four do not let go" of accident handling.
7. Assist the workshop director to do a good job of safety thinking and safety education of employees, and insist on regular safety education.
8. Responsible for workshop-level safety education for new employees, guide and supervise and supervise the safety education of inspection teams (posts).
9. Responsible for arranging and checking team safety activities.
10. Check the implementation of various regulations by operators, correct and stop illegal operations.
11. Responsible for the management and registration of workshop safety facilities, warning signs, fire fighting equipment, protective equipment and emergency equipment.
12. Under the guidance of the company's safety and environmental protection department, do a good job in the occupational health management of the department.
13. Maintenance of security management platform
1. College degree, relevant chemical majors are required. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
R&D Synthesis Project Manager
1. Responsible for the experimental design and execution of 2~3 nucleoside/nucleotide/oligonucleotide projects;
2. Coordinate and solve difficult problems in the project to ensure that the project is completed on time;
3. Instruct and complete the relevant synthesis reactions, and make a comprehensive analysis and summary of the results;
4. Review and submit project progress reports and process development reports;
5. Responsible for the daily management of the project team.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in organic synthesis/pharmaceutical synthesis, fresh graduate or have work experience;
2. Experience in carbohydrate chemistry/peptide/small nucleic acid synthesis is preferred;
3. Good English reading and writing skills, sense of responsibility, and good team spirit.